Bring an international dimension to teaching and learning in your school with international links, professional development opportunities, curriculum resources, classroom support and awards.
- Schools Online: Engage students with international learning through resources and creative project ideas
- Connecting Classrooms: Form partnerships with overseas schools, undertake professional development and utilise specially developed classroom resources
- Language Assistant Programme: Find out how students can go on placements in schools and colleges across Europe
- eTwinning: Utilise an online platform to connect and share ideas with schools and colleges across Europe
- Erasmus+: Find out how Erasmus+ can support school partnerships, in service training and teaching assistantships across Europe
- International School Award: Achieve a globally recognised accolade, whether you have a fully established international programme or you are just starting out
- Teach English resources: Find all the resources you need to teach English and more.
Resources for teachers solely in Northern Ireland
Teaching Divided Histories: This programme gives teachers the confidence, skills and resources that will enable them to explore contentious history and identity in the classroom.