Researchers: Develop your communication skills
Scientifically Speaking will help you communicate your research and other topics that matter to you with more impact and effect.
Inspired by the FameLab model, the workshop will help you to:
- Present with more confidence
- Develop more powerful body language
- Create impactful material
- Engage effectively with the public
- Enhance your communication with the art and skill of story-tellers
- Learn top tips from great communicators
This half-day communication skills workshop will take place in Belfast, on Thursday, September 5 and will be delivered by leading communication expert and skills coach, Malcolm Love alongside former FameLab UK winner and now Radio Ulster presenter, Emer Maguire.
Scientifically Speaking is part of PROBE, a European Researchers' Night project funded by the European Commission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions.
Scientifically Speaking (PROBE) is a collaboration between Trinity College Dublin and Science Gallery Dublin in partnership with British Council, FameLab Ireland, NUI Galway, University College Cork, University of Limerick, Ulster University and Cork Discovers.