Internationalism Coordinator (Part-time or Full-time considered)
The successful individual will support the development and implementation of the British Council’s ambition to enable all young people in the UK to access intercultural and international experience. You will be instrumental in developing new policies and funding for programmes in the future and will provide essential support to stakeholder and partner relationship management. The Internationalism ambition is a transformative and critical ambition for the British Council’s role and value to the UK in the coming years.
You will co-ordinate and manage activities across sectors, teams and countries. You will need to identify opportunities for the development of new opportunities to realise our ambition. You will support initiatives and strategies to ensure that our ambition is digital by design, developing digital tools for the delivery, communication and evaluation of our work in this area. You will be working closely with a wide range of senior and operational colleagues across all Strategic Business Units and communication colleagues and the 5 offices in the UK (Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Manchester & London). It is a new and exciting agenda and one which will result in significant new partnerships, opportunities and impact for organisation and for the UK.
What we require of the successful candidate:
- Knowledge and or experience of changing political landscape of the UK
- Proven track record of office administration in busy and complex environments, prioritising multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience of working effectively with individuals at all levels (particularly senior managers both internally and externally)
- Demonstrable knowledge of youth sector, and the ability to make critical judgements across different genres
- Experience developing and delivering effective communications and dissemination strategies.
Our ideal candidate will be part-time 2.5 days per week although we will also consider full time candidates who match the essential criteria Requirements.
This role can be based in the Belfast office. Closing date and time: Tuesday, September 24 23.59. Find out more and appl