Digital Content Producer (Arts)
As Digital Content Producer for our Arts division, your role will be to commission, license and produce digital content packages around key global programmes and themes, including our Digital Showcasing programme.
As such, you’ll be making an important contribution to the development, and managing implementation of, our central strategy for content and channels across Arts globally.
In doing so, you’ll be providing expert consultation and project support to art form and global teams on content production and editorial.
Key skills and experience that we are looking for include:
- Significant experience of commissioning and producing editorial and promotional content in a variety of formats for digital platforms for a variety of audiences.
- Significant experience of managing film production processes, with an understanding of technical and editorial considerations.
- Significant and varied experience of dealing with contracting, content licenses, intellectual property rights issues and copyright management.
- Experience of working with content management systems, digital publishing and production software and tools, e.g. Drupal, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro.
- Experience of partnership and stakeholder management in complex projects.
This role can be based in our Belfast office. Closing date and time: Sunday, December 15 23.59. Find out more and apply